July 16, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: Sheltering Tree

Welcome back for another Triple-Up Thursday!  First time here?  Triple-Up Thursday is a weekly feature where I show you three 3x3" cards created with one stamp set and five colours - proof crafting doesn't have to be complicated to be beautiful! 

This week is possibly one of my favourites to-date.  This is the first time that I've used Sheltering Tree, and it is a total must-own.  My goodness - I've never felt so much like an artist than I did when creating with this set!  It's perfect for creating beautiful images and compositions that look like they were painted on canvas - without having to have any visual art talent at all.

My colour combination this week was chosen with colours I rarely use - based, oddly, around Rich Razzleberry!  This isn't a colour I use often so I wanted to work it in this week.  My go-to green is Old Olive and yellow is Crushed Curry, so I made sure to steer clear of those and spread the love around, too.  This is what I came up with:


It's different, but it works!  Check out my "art" below!





I really love how these ones turned out.  They're a personal favourite, for sure.  Sheltering Tree is a definite must-have set for beautiful, artistic cards - and with a whopping 14 different stamps, it's a great value, too.

Have a fantastic day and I will see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment