July 27, 2015

Older Than Dirt!

Need a card for the old bag of bones in your life?  I was feeling a bit silly at my craft desk yesterday and had some fun making fossils.  Both of my parents have a big-fat-super-old milestone birthday within the next month (senior's early bird special at Denny's, here they come!) so I guess I've got VERY old things on my mind.   (Hahaha, SORRY MAMA!  I know she reads my blog daily!)


Making the fossil panel is easy-peasy - starting with Whisper White cardstock, stamp your images in Versamark and emboss with white powder.  Put a few crinkles in the paper, then start sponging - I used (I think!) Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, and Early Espresso.   The Go Wild DSP stack makes a perfect addition to the background, and you already know how I love my Alphabet Rotary Stamp for custom sentiments.  So fun!

Thanks for popping in today - have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Love this! My parents both just turned 65 - where was this in April? Lol

    ReplyDelete