July 08, 2015

Colour Challenge - TGIFC10 - Birthday Fry Box

I'm so excited to share my last-minute entry for TGIF Challenges this week - it's a colour challenge!


Much to my amusement, this week's challenge is called "Is it Color or Colour...?"  Guys.  OBVIOUSLY it's coloUr!  :)

So here is my entry for this week's challenge, featuring the oddly-tricky combo of Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, and Island Indigo.  


The Fry Box die makes a birthday treat SO much more fun, and the fringe scissors make cutting custom crinkle a snap.  


And that sentiment?  HILARIOUS.  Now who do I treat to this bit of sugar and sarcasm?  Bwahahaha...

Have a fabulous day!  There will be no Triple-Up Thursday this week, but make sure to check back on Friday for a VERY special blog post!  


1 comment:

  1. Cute as always! Thanks for joining this weeks challenge!

    ReplyDelete