June 23, 2018

Be Strong - Rooted in Nature

Hello friends, and happy Saturday!  I'm in for a busy day - it's our 11th wedding anniversary, so we're going out for a nice dinner and a Roller Derby double-header!  Woo!

Today's card is sweet and simple - sometimes less is more (although if anyone asks, I'll deny having said that!)  Simple, lots of white space, two colours - as much as it's not my regular style, I DO love this one.


Soft Sea Foam is the perfect pale green - such a lovely new addition to the Stampin' Up! colour line up!  Here, I've paired it with Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla for a muted and classic pallette.  A bit of copper twine and some matte sequins add a bit of bling without bringing it over the top.  Love!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment