December 15, 2016

Fancy Friday Blog Hop - Neutrals Challenge!


Hello friends!  I was delighted this week when I received a message from one of my friends who participates in the Fancy Friday blog hop, asking if I would like to join their team.  Fancy Friday is one of my faves, and since the group has so many of my new Artisan Team friends from this past year, I was thrilled to join them.  The first challenge was coming up immediately, and hey - there's no time like the present!

Our challenge this week is a "Neutrals Challenge" - to feature a mostly-white project featuring one neutral card.  Easier said than done!  I chose silver, because to me, it's neutral without being boring.  And white and silver is PERFECT for a New Year's card.


A little glimmer paper, some dies and punches, and a silver embossed sentiment pack a real punch with the white and vellum background.  So lovely - frosty, celebratory, and beautiful.  The Fancy Frost Specialty DSP is a gorgeous alternative to plain white - and you'll want to be sure to grab it before it retires in January!  

Let's hop over to Cindy Schuster and see what amaziness she has for us this week.
See you again soon, my friends!

Cheers,
Shannon



No comments:

Post a Comment