April 23, 2016

Thanks Thanks Thanks!

Hi friends, and Happy Saturday!  I slept in - like, reaaaaally slept in - so here's an afternoon post instead of a morning one!

We talked yesterday about the retiring list being announced - because we're in crunch time, you're going to be seeing a lot of retiring goodies on my blog in the coming weeks!  Stamp sets will be guaranteed available until late May, but everything else is while supplies last - and trust me, it won't last long.  



Today's card features a couple of my big-loves.  The first is the Greetings Thinlits - they're responsible for the fabulous rainbow of "thanks" in the background of this card.  I just love them, and they're a total bargain.  You'll want to snap those up before they go!

The second feature is the sentiment and border in the middle - both stamps are from You're So Lovely, one of my stamp sets I was slow to notice but fast to fall in love with.  It's a keeper, for sure.

Make sure to check out what's retiring using the links below - Canadians are welcome to shop via my online store and enjoy those fabulous discounts!

Cheers,
Shannon

2 comments: