March 15, 2016

Hip-Hip Happy Birthday

Hello friends!  I promised a very Shannon-y card today and I will deliver!  This little beauty was whipped up this past weekend by request - a fun, bright birthday card for a fabulous young woman.  I've been dying to use that one left-over brushed-gold swirl from last month's Paper Pumpkin kit, and this was a great spot for it!  


Combined with a bit of grunge and the graphic Silhouettes & Script set, it was just the right about of modern with a touch of girly.  And I love the colour combo on this one - Watermelon Wonder, Crushed Curry, Blackberry Bliss, Bermuda Bay, and Cucumber Crush - a total match made in heaven! 

I hope you're having a fabulous day - see you again tomorrow evening for the Artisan Design Team blog hop!

Cheers,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment