March 01, 2016

Occasions 2016 International Blog Hop


Hello friends!  Thank you so much for joining me today for another International Stampin' Up Blog Hop!  You may be starting here or may have come from Tami White; either way, please use the list at the bottom of the post to hop around the world with all of us - we have an extremely talented group of papercrafters today and you won't want to miss anything!   You are presently in Calgary, Alberta, Canada with me, and I'm so glad you're stopping by to visit!

We are coming together today to feature some of the fabulous products in the Occasions 2016 catalog, and I wanted to showcase the FREE items you can earn right now during Sale-A-Bration.  With every $60 CAD purchase, you can choose an item from the exclusive Sale-A-Bration catalog absolutely free!

I have a confession:  my bestie is on holidays this week, and while stopping by her house to let her dogs out, I totally raided her stamp stash.  One of the sets I stole borrowed was "What I Love," a small and simple floral set that I definitely overlooked; it's not something I got for myself, and honestly, I didn't really notice it in the catalog.  I thought it would be a great challenge!  


That flower was begging to be watercoloured, and Watermelon Wonder has been calling my name.  I started with the first card and then decided to do two more - in Delightful Dijon and Blackberry Bliss - to make a little set!



The Watermelon version is definitely my favourite, but that little flower packs a big punch, doesn't it??  I love how all of these turned out!

Thank you SO much for coming by today and checking out what we've got on deck!

If you started somewhere in the middle, here's the blog roll - make sure to check out the fabulous designers today and leave them some love in the comments section!

Jennifer Pauli
Kylie Bertucci
Michelle Last
Bibiana Cameron
Cindy Homier Schuster
Krista Frattin
Rochelle Blok
Martha Inchley
Tami White
Shannon Lane - YOU ARE HERE

So glad you joined us - happy stamping!

Cheers,
Shannon

17 comments:

  1. Oh, so fresh! Love the colors, and yes...watermelon is THE color! Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your cards. They ar both simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't played with this set yet...but now I can't wait!! Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I agree with Sarah Berry lol :-) Stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful flower stamp! Love your set of cards! Awesome colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these cards! The watermelon wonder is my favorite also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see a Canadian in the blog.
    Love the cards,......... and I too didn't notice the stamp set through the catalogue for the first time. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these colors! love!! I have struggled with the scale of this flower ... thought it was too small. But with your paper layers it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous set of cards Shannon! I hadn't really taken much notice of it but you have made such gorgeous cards and now I want the set! Love all the different colours. So pretty! Thanks for the inspiration! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are gorgeous Shannon! Very striking...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Know what I love? ... your card!!! Love how you made a set. Now I need to add this one to my wishlist. :P Thank you for your inspiration! Glad you borrowed it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I really like.thanks. for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just STUNNING Shannon! I kind of just over looked this stamps, but of course, not now! Now I want it! Lol

    ReplyDelete