December 28, 2014

Typeset DSP tree ornament

I've got a few Christmas things that I want to share before the month is over, so there will be a few days of daily posting before we kick off the new year with new products from the new catalog!

First up is a bit of an oldie - I made this back in October.  There's something about the Typeset DSP that I just love for Christmas (and every day!) - it's so beautifully vintage.  The black and vanilla pairs perfectly with traditional Christmas colours and it's really quite a perfect neutral.  I adore this stuff.

This little ornament comes together in a flash with scallop circle punches, bits of trim (I like to take my Baker's Twine apart for a lighter look) and Sticky Strip.  I swear you could build a house with Sticky Strip - it will hold ANYTHING together.

I basically make this ornament twice and then adhered them back-to-back so that when it moves around on the tree, both sides look great.

See you again tomorrow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment