November 25, 2018

Merry & Bright - Alpine Adventure

Hello friends! 

It's November 25th, which means it's officially one month until Christmas!  I'm not a big huge Christmas person, so I like to limit my festivities to the few weeks before - but with that said, it's time to start making and sending Christmas cards to your family and friends, so I'll be featuring some on my blog in the next couple of weeks.

In my last post, I mentioned that I had two Project Packs on deck but one had to be turfed because of a supply issue.  The upside of that is I can now share those cards with you!  This one is VERY similar to one of those Project Pack cards, with a few modifications to remove the coordinating framelits.  Because they're no longer available, you can create this card using only stamps and punches! 


I'm having a major love affair with copper lately and this card is no exception.  Copper foil sheets are super versatile - for this project, I ran one through my Big Shot with the Corrugated Embossing folder, then used a nail file to distress it and some scissors to rough up the sides.  I love the shabby, rustic look!  It pairs so well with the woodgrain, log slices, and buffalo check for this card.


While I'm disappointed I couldn't launch the Alpine Adventure Project Pack to my fabulous customers, I'm so pleased I can share this card with all of you!

There IS a fabulous Project Pack available right now, though!  Are you ready for it?



I'm SO excited to launch this fabulous birthday Project Pack!  You'll get tons of practice using the fantastic Stampin' Blends alcohol markers, AND you'll create six gorgeous birthday cards (and have the supplies to make many more!)  Click here for details on the 25 Again Project Pack - but hurry, it's only available until December 15th!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!  Click here to shop my online Canadian Stampin' Up! store. 

Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment