October 15, 2018

Celebrate - All The Good Things

Hello friends!  Happy Monday - I hope your week is off to a dreamy start!  I'm up to my eyeballs in work lately but still trying to check in when I get a chance - I'm writing this on Sunday night before bed!  :) 

Today's card is a fun favourite I've had socked away for a few weeks - this one was a special request from a customer, who needed a pretty anniversary card.  I pulled this sentiment from "Labels to Love," which goes to show you can use the holiday stamps all year round!


This card is bathed in metallics, isn't it?! I loved the gold on the koi fish so much that I had to work it into the rest of the card - with four separate gold elements, I hope I didn't go overboard!  Ha!


That's it for me today - I'll be back later this week with another fun project for you!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment