September 02, 2018

Dream Catcher - Global Design Project #153

Hello friends!  Today's post is in conjunction with the Global Design Project #153 colour challenge - something I haven't done in a long time!  I was lacking inspiration this week and I always find a challenge blog to be a great jumping-off point.  GDP is one of my favourites! 

This week's challenge was a colour combination of Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, and Soft Suede.  As I mentioned recently, I'm on a kick lately of creating blank cards and adding sentiments when the time comes, so I set off to create another blank beauty using this fabulous colour combo!

The "Follow Your Dreams" bundle has been sitting on my shelf without any love, so it was time to bust it out - and I'm so glad I did!  I love how the soft, delicate images pair with this etherial colour scheme.  Perfection!
In other news, September is here and you know what that means - the release of a brand new Crush On Colour Project Pack!  I'm happy to be launching the September edition, featuring Little Elephant!  This online class provides you with all of the supplies and instructions you need to complete six projects, completely FREE with the purchase of the necessary class supplies.  You're going to love it!  Check out the sneak peek and click here for full details on how to order.  Canada only - sorry, international friends!  


With the purchase of the supplies for the Little Elephant Project Pack, you'll receive the FREE supplies and instructions to make SIX beautiful cards from the comfort of your own home.  If you've never done an online class with me before, this is a great one to start with - it's bright, fun, and uncomplicated.  Perfect for new and experienced crafters!  Click here for details on how to order, including how to receive FREE Basic Jewels with your purchase!

See you again soon - have a fabulous day!

Shopping online in Canada?  I'd love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! 



Want more from CrushOnColour.com, including news, promotions, bonus projects, and more?  Click below to sign up for the FREE CrushOnColour.com newsletter and receive a bonus video tutorial straight to your inbox!


Shopping in Canada?  Click the links below
to purchase the products used here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment