January 22, 2016

TGIFC39: Feelin' the Love!


Hello friends!  I'm back for one final TGIF Challenges blog post as a member of the design team.  As you may have seen two weeks ago, I've resigned from the TGIF Design Team as of the end of this month, so this will be my last one!

This week, we have a theme challenge... because V-Day is right around the corner!


Theme challenges are a lot of fun because everyone's project ends up being so different; I love seeing the variety in both the design team and the challenger entries!  


Sheltering Tree was calling my name this week; a simple watercolour wash on the background, a pink and red tree, and a few easy embellishments made this simple card a little bit of lovely.


The little wooden heart from the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit is my favourite touch!

Join us this week at TGIF Challenges - I'd love to see what you come up with!

Cheers,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I love that bakers twine swooping under the greeting!

    ReplyDelete