November 13, 2015

TGIFC29: Sketch Challenge!

Oh, hello Friday!  I'm so glad you're here!  I'm gearing up for my last big market of the season (already?!) tomorrow while my friends and fellow demonstrators head off to OnStage 2015 in Edmonton (and other locations around the world!)  I'm soooo jealous!  I've been seeing posts on my Instagram feed all week from Brussels and I so wish I could be there.

But anyway - it's Friday, and you know what that means!


It's time for TGIF Challenges!  This week, we have a sketch on the menu for you.  Check it out!  


This was surprisingly difficult for me because it was almost too easy - I know, right?!  Leave it to me to complicate matters!  So this one went through an initial version, which I couldn't possibly attach my name to in a public place, and then back to the drawing (crafting!) table for some revisions.

Boys Will Be Boys just arrived in my stash this week so I decided to ink it up for a fun birthday card.


I was asked at a market this weekend for kid's birthday cards and realized I had none!  Literally - zero.  So that needed to change!

Boys Will Be Boys has some super adorable images for the little men in your life.  I just love those Lego bricks!  I made a little video to share a technique with you - "masking" - to create stamped images that don't overlap.  It's a super easy technique that really cleans up your stamped collages.  Check it out and try it for yourself!


I ran out of storage space on my phone and the ending got cut off - but all you really missed was a "thanks for stopping by today!"  Sorry about my abruptness!

Now that you've been through my schpiel this week, you know what you have to do!  Stop by TGIF Challenges this week to see what the rest of the design team has been up to, and then get creating and share your results with us - I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Cheers - and have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment