June 25, 2015

Triple-Up Thursday: No Bones About It

It's Triple-Up Thursday again!  First time here?  Triple-Up Thursday is a (mostly) weekly feature where we keep it simple - three 3x3" cards made with one stamp set and five ink pads.  Even though I definitely don't practice this mantra (ha!), I swear it's true - you CAN create beautiful cards without a stocked-to-the-gills craft room full of supplies!

Today's feature set is No Bones About It.  This fabulous dinosaur set was a must-have of mine, and I knew my son would love it.  And I wasn't wrong!  When my order arrived, I was unpacking it and my boy saw the corner of a dinosaur peeking out - he immediately dove into the box and grabbed it, shouting "DINOSAUUUUURS!  I need to stamp with this!"  (He's a little dude after my own heart!)


When I choose a set for Triple-Up Thursday, I look for a stamp set with a good mix of sentiments and images - No Bones About It fits perfectly.  There are so many options with this stamp set - it's a great one to just sit down and go to town with.  It has 18 separate stamps, making for endless possibilities (don't make me do the math again, you guys!)


The colour pallet - Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist, and Mossy Meadow - is so fun and bright!


That party hat - ack!  So cute.


Thank you for stopping in again today - I hope you enjoyed today's fun creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment