March 23, 2015

Gosh, You're Adorable!

When we were in California in January having a visit with my parents, my son (he's 3) was admiring his Bapka over dinner one night and then just chuckled and said "Oh, you're adorable!"  It was honestly one of the funniest moments ever.  He had us all in stitches.

Anyway,  this sentiment from Snuggles & Smooches totally reminds me of that moment.  I'm quite sure this card will be from my son to his Grandpa and Bapka.


I just got the Stacked With Love DSP stack in and I'm absolutely in love with it.  Why did I wait so long?!  The fabulous black/white/red graphic prints are just to die for.  And that's coming from a girl who rarely uses DSP!

See you on Wednesday for a super-fun birthday card!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! I've needed some new inspiration with this set!

    ReplyDelete